- Always trim your wick every time you light it, we recommend the length of 2.5mm/5mm
- Never place your candle in a draught or place of heavy footfall
- Never burn your candle for more then 4 hours, we actually recommend 2-3 hours
- Never touch the container or vessel of the candle once lit as this will be HOT and carry a real risk of burns and injury
- Never place your candle near combustable material
- Never leave your candle unsupervised
- Always allow your candle to burn a complete wax pool this will minimise 'tunnelling'